Mahalo Ohana Hawaï

Le Deal du moment :
Coffret Pokémon Bundle 6 Boosters EV05 Forces ...
Voir le deal

Partagez

The Juke Box

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas
Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 23 ... 41  Suivant
AuteurMessage
Victoria Ackermann
Victoria Ackermann

Aventures vécues : 8239

Carte d'identité
Ma santé:
The Juke Box  - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Juke Box  - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Situation Actuelle:
Mes amis, mes amours, mes emmerdes:
The Juke Box  - Page 5 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: The Juke Box The Juke Box  - Page 5 Empty16th Avril 2018, 16:18

I have kisse honey lips, felt the healing finger tips. It burn like a fire, this burning desire. I have spoke with tongueof angels. I have held the hand of the devil. It was warm in the night. I was cold as a stone.

Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Alexandra Reagan
Alexandra Reagan

Aventures vécues : 20594

Carte d'identité
Ma santé:
The Juke Box  - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Juke Box  - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Situation Actuelle:
MessageSujet: Re: The Juke Box The Juke Box  - Page 5 Empty16th Avril 2018, 17:52

Nothing's Gonna Change My Love For You

Elena James
Elena James

Aventures vécues : 7449

Carte d'identité
Ma santé:
Situation Actuelle:
MessageSujet: Re: The Juke Box The Juke Box  - Page 5 Empty16th Avril 2018, 20:02

⊹ Je n'ai pas prévu de t'avoir dans ma vie, mais je sais que nous étions destinés à être ensemble et je ne pourrais plus vivre sans toi

Elena James
Elena James

Carte d'identité
Ma santé:
Situation Actuelle:
MessageSujet: Re: The Juke Box The Juke Box  - Page 5 Empty16th Avril 2018, 20:12

⊹ Je n'ai pas prévu de t'avoir dans ma vie, mais je sais que nous étions destinés à être ensemble et je ne pourrais plus vivre sans toi

Alexandra Reagan
Alexandra Reagan

Carte d'identité
Ma santé:
Situation Actuelle:
MessageSujet: Re: The Juke Box The Juke Box  - Page 5 Empty16th Avril 2018, 20:45

Léna Scott
Léna Scott

Aventures vécues : 5314

Carte d'identité
Ma santé:
Situation Actuelle:
MessageSujet: Re: The Juke Box The Juke Box  - Page 5 Empty16th Avril 2018, 21:28

The Power
Of Love

Alexandra Reagan
Alexandra Reagan

Carte d'identité
Ma santé:
Situation Actuelle:
MessageSujet: Re: The Juke Box The Juke Box  - Page 5 Empty17th Avril 2018, 14:31

Elena James
Elena James

Carte d'identité
Ma santé:
Situation Actuelle:
MessageSujet: Re: The Juke Box The Juke Box  - Page 5 Empty17th Avril 2018, 14:32

Elena James
Elena James

Carte d'identité
Ma santé:
Situation Actuelle:
MessageSujet: Re: The Juke Box The Juke Box  - Page 5 Empty17th Avril 2018, 14:45

Tyler Andrews
Tyler Andrews

Aventures vécues : 6006

Carte d'identité
Ma santé:
Situation Actuelle:
MessageSujet: Re: The Juke Box The Juke Box  - Page 5 Empty17th Avril 2018, 22:03

⊹ Wise men say only fools rush in but I can't help falling in love with you. Shall I stay would it be a sin if I can't help falling in love with you. Like a river flows surely to the sea. Darling so it goes some things are meant to be take my hand, take my whole life too for I can't help falling in love with you

Tyler Andrews
Tyler Andrews

Aventures vécues : 6006

Carte d'identité
Ma santé:
Situation Actuelle:
MessageSujet: Re: The Juke Box The Juke Box  - Page 5 Empty17th Avril 2018, 22:06

⊹ Wise men say only fools rush in but I can't help falling in love with you. Shall I stay would it be a sin if I can't help falling in love with you. Like a river flows surely to the sea. Darling so it goes some things are meant to be take my hand, take my whole life too for I can't help falling in love with you

Shana Davis
Shana Davis

Aventures vécues : 5764

Carte d'identité
Ma santé:
Situation Actuelle:
MessageSujet: Re: The Juke Box The Juke Box  - Page 5 Empty17th Avril 2018, 22:07

Look into my eyes - you will see, what you mean to me. Search your heart - search your soul & when you find me there you'll search no more. Don't tell me it's not worth tryin' for. You can't tell me it's not worth dyin' for. You know it's true.  ▬ Everything I do - I do it for you

Shana Davis
Shana Davis

Carte d'identité
Ma santé:
Situation Actuelle:
MessageSujet: Re: The Juke Box The Juke Box  - Page 5 Empty17th Avril 2018, 22:11

Look into my eyes - you will see, what you mean to me. Search your heart - search your soul & when you find me there you'll search no more. Don't tell me it's not worth tryin' for. You can't tell me it's not worth dyin' for. You know it's true.  ▬ Everything I do - I do it for you

Shana Davis
Shana Davis

Carte d'identité
Ma santé:
Situation Actuelle:
MessageSujet: Re: The Juke Box The Juke Box  - Page 5 Empty17th Avril 2018, 22:18

Alexandra Reagan
Alexandra Reagan

Carte d'identité
Ma santé:
Situation Actuelle:
MessageSujet: Re: The Juke Box The Juke Box  - Page 5 Empty18th Avril 2018, 14:01

Alexandra Reagan
Alexandra Reagan

Carte d'identité
Ma santé:
Situation Actuelle:
MessageSujet: Re: The Juke Box The Juke Box  - Page 5 Empty18th Avril 2018, 14:07

Alexandra Reagan
Alexandra Reagan

Carte d'identité
Ma santé:
Situation Actuelle:
MessageSujet: Re: The Juke Box The Juke Box  - Page 5 Empty18th Avril 2018, 14:16

Shana Davis
Shana Davis

Carte d'identité
Ma santé:
Situation Actuelle:
MessageSujet: Re: The Juke Box The Juke Box  - Page 5 Empty18th Avril 2018, 21:08

Luna Grantham
Luna Grantham

Aventures vécues : 5597

Carte d'identité
Ma santé:
Situation Actuelle:
MessageSujet: Re: The Juke Box The Juke Box  - Page 5 Empty18th Avril 2018, 23:27

Luna Grantham
Luna Grantham

Aventures vécues : 5597

Carte d'identité
Ma santé:
Situation Actuelle:
MessageSujet: Re: The Juke Box The Juke Box  - Page 5 Empty18th Avril 2018, 23:40

Loréna Halstead
Loréna Halstead

Aventures vécues : 4774

Carte d'identité
Ma santé:
The Juke Box  - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue25/100The Juke Box  - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)
Situation Actuelle:
MessageSujet: Re: The Juke Box The Juke Box  - Page 5 Empty19th Avril 2018, 12:54

⊹ You see this moment between the sleep and the awakening, this moment when we remember having dreamed? It's there that I shall always love you, it's there that I shall wait for you.

Loréna Halstead
Loréna Halstead

Aventures vécues : 4774

Carte d'identité
Ma santé:
The Juke Box  - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue25/100The Juke Box  - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)
Situation Actuelle:
MessageSujet: Re: The Juke Box The Juke Box  - Page 5 Empty19th Avril 2018, 13:08

⊹ You see this moment between the sleep and the awakening, this moment when we remember having dreamed? It's there that I shall always love you, it's there that I shall wait for you.

Nikki Monroe
Nikki Monroe

Aventures vécues : 7873

Carte d'identité
Ma santé:
Situation Actuelle:
MessageSujet: Re: The Juke Box The Juke Box  - Page 5 Empty19th Avril 2018, 15:33

Diamonds Are a Girl's Best Friend
The French are glad to die for love. They delight in fighting duels but I prefer a man who lives and gives expensive jewels. A kiss on the hand may be quite continental, but diamonds are a girl's best friend.

Nikki Monroe
Nikki Monroe

Carte d'identité
Ma santé:
Situation Actuelle:
MessageSujet: Re: The Juke Box The Juke Box  - Page 5 Empty19th Avril 2018, 15:54

The French are glad to die for love. They delight in fighting duels but I prefer a man who lives and gives expensive jewels. A kiss on the hand may be quite continental, but diamonds are a girl's best friend.

Nikki Monroe
Nikki Monroe

Carte d'identité
Ma santé:
Situation Actuelle:
MessageSujet: Re: The Juke Box The Juke Box  - Page 5 Empty19th Avril 2018, 15:58

Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: The Juke Box The Juke Box  - Page 5 Empty

The Juke Box

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut
Page 5 sur 41Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 23 ... 41  Suivant