Mahalo Ohana Hawaï

Le Deal du moment : -20%
(Adhérents Fnac) Enceinte Bluetooth Marshall ...
Voir le deal
199.99 €

Partagez

The Juke Box

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas
Aller à la page : Précédent  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 24 ... 41  Suivant
AuteurMessage
Anonymous
Invité

The Juke Box  - Page 7 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: The Juke Box The Juke Box  - Page 7 Empty22nd Avril 2018, 02:02

Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Anonymous
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: The Juke Box The Juke Box  - Page 7 Empty22nd Avril 2018, 02:05

Anonymous
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: The Juke Box The Juke Box  - Page 7 Empty22nd Avril 2018, 02:08

Nikki Monroe
Nikki Monroe

Aventures vécues : 7873

Carte d'identité
Ma santé:
The Juke Box  - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Juke Box  - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Situation Actuelle:
Mes amis, mes amours, mes emmerdes:
MessageSujet: Re: The Juke Box The Juke Box  - Page 7 Empty22nd Avril 2018, 19:22

Diamonds Are a Girl's Best Friend
The French are glad to die for love. They delight in fighting duels but I prefer a man who lives and gives expensive jewels. A kiss on the hand may be quite continental, but diamonds are a girl's best friend.

Nikki Monroe
Nikki Monroe

Carte d'identité
Ma santé:
The Juke Box  - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Juke Box  - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Situation Actuelle:
MessageSujet: Re: The Juke Box The Juke Box  - Page 7 Empty22nd Avril 2018, 19:24

The French are glad to die for love. They delight in fighting duels but I prefer a man who lives and gives expensive jewels. A kiss on the hand may be quite continental, but diamonds are a girl's best friend.

Nikki Monroe
Nikki Monroe

Carte d'identité
Ma santé:
Situation Actuelle:
MessageSujet: Re: The Juke Box The Juke Box  - Page 7 Empty22nd Avril 2018, 19:48

Nikki Monroe
Nikki Monroe

Carte d'identité
Ma santé:
Situation Actuelle:
MessageSujet: Re: The Juke Box The Juke Box  - Page 7 Empty22nd Avril 2018, 19:51

Nikki Monroe
Nikki Monroe

Carte d'identité
Ma santé:
Situation Actuelle:
MessageSujet: Re: The Juke Box The Juke Box  - Page 7 Empty22nd Avril 2018, 19:57

Shana Davis
Shana Davis

Aventures vécues : 5764

Carte d'identité
Ma santé:
Situation Actuelle:
MessageSujet: Re: The Juke Box The Juke Box  - Page 7 Empty22nd Avril 2018, 20:05

Look into my eyes - you will see, what you mean to me. Search your heart - search your soul & when you find me there you'll search no more. Don't tell me it's not worth tryin' for. You can't tell me it's not worth dyin' for. You know it's true.  ▬ Everything I do - I do it for you

Shana Davis
Shana Davis

Carte d'identité
Ma santé:
Situation Actuelle:
MessageSujet: Re: The Juke Box The Juke Box  - Page 7 Empty22nd Avril 2018, 20:13

Look into my eyes - you will see, what you mean to me. Search your heart - search your soul & when you find me there you'll search no more. Don't tell me it's not worth tryin' for. You can't tell me it's not worth dyin' for. You know it's true.  ▬ Everything I do - I do it for you

Shana Davis
Shana Davis

Carte d'identité
Ma santé:
Situation Actuelle:
MessageSujet: Re: The Juke Box The Juke Box  - Page 7 Empty22nd Avril 2018, 20:50

Shana Davis
Shana Davis

Carte d'identité
Ma santé:
Situation Actuelle:
MessageSujet: Re: The Juke Box The Juke Box  - Page 7 Empty22nd Avril 2018, 21:49

Dina Ackermann
Dina Ackermann

Aventures vécues : 3626

Carte d'identité
Ma santé:
Situation Actuelle:
MessageSujet: Re: The Juke Box The Juke Box  - Page 7 Empty22nd Avril 2018, 22:03

Dina Ackermann
Dina Ackermann

Carte d'identité
Ma santé:
Situation Actuelle:
MessageSujet: Re: The Juke Box The Juke Box  - Page 7 Empty22nd Avril 2018, 22:08

Dina Ackermann
Dina Ackermann

Carte d'identité
Ma santé:
Situation Actuelle:
MessageSujet: Re: The Juke Box The Juke Box  - Page 7 Empty22nd Avril 2018, 23:20

Dina Ackermann
Dina Ackermann

Carte d'identité
Ma santé:
Situation Actuelle:
MessageSujet: Re: The Juke Box The Juke Box  - Page 7 Empty22nd Avril 2018, 23:46

Tyler Andrews
Tyler Andrews

Aventures vécues : 6006

Carte d'identité
Ma santé:
Situation Actuelle:
MessageSujet: Re: The Juke Box The Juke Box  - Page 7 Empty23rd Avril 2018, 17:41

⊹ Wise men say only fools rush in but I can't help falling in love with you. Shall I stay would it be a sin if I can't help falling in love with you. Like a river flows surely to the sea. Darling so it goes some things are meant to be take my hand, take my whole life too for I can't help falling in love with you

Tyler Andrews
Tyler Andrews

Carte d'identité
Ma santé:
Situation Actuelle:
MessageSujet: Re: The Juke Box The Juke Box  - Page 7 Empty23rd Avril 2018, 17:47

⊹ Wise men say only fools rush in but I can't help falling in love with you. Shall I stay would it be a sin if I can't help falling in love with you. Like a river flows surely to the sea. Darling so it goes some things are meant to be take my hand, take my whole life too for I can't help falling in love with you

Tyler Andrews
Tyler Andrews

Carte d'identité
Ma santé:
Situation Actuelle:
MessageSujet: Re: The Juke Box The Juke Box  - Page 7 Empty23rd Avril 2018, 17:56

Tyler Andrews
Tyler Andrews

Carte d'identité
Ma santé:
Situation Actuelle:
MessageSujet: Re: The Juke Box The Juke Box  - Page 7 Empty23rd Avril 2018, 18:08

Roxane Stevens
Roxane Stevens

Aventures vécues : 2266

Carte d'identité
Ma santé:
Situation Actuelle:
MessageSujet: Re: The Juke Box The Juke Box  - Page 7 Empty23rd Avril 2018, 21:53

I will love you unconditionally

When I fall to my feet wearing my heart on my sleeve, all I see just don't make sense. Because all I need is the love you breathe.

Roxane Stevens
Roxane Stevens

Aventures vécues : 2266

Carte d'identité
Ma santé:
Situation Actuelle:
MessageSujet: Re: The Juke Box The Juke Box  - Page 7 Empty23rd Avril 2018, 22:23

I will love you unconditionally

When I fall to my feet wearing my heart on my sleeve, all I see just don't make sense. Because all I need is the love you breathe.

Léna Scott
Léna Scott

Aventures vécues : 5314

Carte d'identité
Ma santé:
Situation Actuelle:
MessageSujet: Re: The Juke Box The Juke Box  - Page 7 Empty24th Avril 2018, 22:32

The Power
Of Love

Léna Scott
Léna Scott

Carte d'identité
Ma santé:
Situation Actuelle:
MessageSujet: Re: The Juke Box The Juke Box  - Page 7 Empty24th Avril 2018, 22:44

The Power
Of Love

Léna Scott
Léna Scott

Carte d'identité
Ma santé:
Situation Actuelle:
MessageSujet: Re: The Juke Box The Juke Box  - Page 7 Empty24th Avril 2018, 22:51

The Power
Of Love

Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: The Juke Box The Juke Box  - Page 7 Empty

The Juke Box

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut
Page 7 sur 41Aller à la page : Précédent  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 24 ... 41  Suivant