Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas
Aller à la page : Précédent  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Suivant
AuteurMessage
Jessie Evans
Jessie Evans

Aventures vécues : 3929

Carte d'identité
Ma santé:
The Juke Box  - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Juke Box  - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Situation Actuelle:
Mes amis, mes amours, mes emmerdes:
The Juke Box  - Page 13 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: The Juke Box The Juke Box  - Page 13 Empty23rd Juin 2019, 12:40

Knowing me, knowing you. There is nothing we can do. Knowing me, knowing you. We just have to face it, this time we're through, breaking up is never easy, I know but I have to go. Knowing me, knowing you It's the best I can do

Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Jessie Evans
Jessie Evans

Aventures vécues : 3929

Carte d'identité
Ma santé:
The Juke Box  - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Juke Box  - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Situation Actuelle:
MessageSujet: Re: The Juke Box The Juke Box  - Page 13 Empty23rd Juin 2019, 13:03

Knowing me, knowing you. There is nothing we can do. Knowing me, knowing you. We just have to face it, this time we're through, breaking up is never easy, I know but I have to go. Knowing me, knowing you It's the best I can do

Gaëlle Casey
Gaëlle Casey

Aventures vécues : 12010

Carte d'identité
Ma santé:
Situation Actuelle:
MessageSujet: Re: The Juke Box The Juke Box  - Page 13 Empty23rd Juin 2019, 16:41

Amanda Rollins
Amanda Rollins

Aventures vécues : 4307

Carte d'identité
Ma santé:
Situation Actuelle:
MessageSujet: Re: The Juke Box The Juke Box  - Page 13 Empty23rd Juin 2019, 23:05

Amanda Rollins
Amanda Rollins

Carte d'identité
Ma santé:
Situation Actuelle:
MessageSujet: Re: The Juke Box The Juke Box  - Page 13 Empty24th Juin 2019, 00:47

Amanda Rollins
Amanda Rollins

Carte d'identité
Ma santé:
Situation Actuelle:
MessageSujet: Re: The Juke Box The Juke Box  - Page 13 Empty24th Juin 2019, 01:36

Amanda Rollins
Amanda Rollins

Carte d'identité
Ma santé:
Situation Actuelle:
MessageSujet: Re: The Juke Box The Juke Box  - Page 13 Empty24th Juin 2019, 01:47

Amanda Rollins
Amanda Rollins

Carte d'identité
Ma santé:
Situation Actuelle:
MessageSujet: Re: The Juke Box The Juke Box  - Page 13 Empty24th Juin 2019, 01:51

Colleen West
Colleen West

Aventures vécues : 4435

Carte d'identité
Ma santé:
Situation Actuelle:
MessageSujet: Re: The Juke Box The Juke Box  - Page 13 Empty24th Juin 2019, 15:55

Next To Me
On ne peut jamais prévoir. Ni comment les choses vont se dérouler, ni pourquoi des trucs tout simple prennent soudain des proportions démentes.

Colleen West
Colleen West

Carte d'identité
Ma santé:
Situation Actuelle:
MessageSujet: Re: The Juke Box The Juke Box  - Page 13 Empty24th Juin 2019, 16:06

Next To Me
On ne peut jamais prévoir. Ni comment les choses vont se dérouler, ni pourquoi des trucs tout simple prennent soudain des proportions démentes.

Colleen West
Colleen West

Carte d'identité
Ma santé:
Situation Actuelle:
MessageSujet: Re: The Juke Box The Juke Box  - Page 13 Empty24th Juin 2019, 17:18

Next To Me

Shana Davis
Shana Davis

Aventures vécues : 5764

Carte d'identité
Ma santé:
Situation Actuelle:
MessageSujet: Re: The Juke Box The Juke Box  - Page 13 Empty24th Juin 2019, 20:29

Look into my eyes - you will see, what you mean to me. Search your heart - search your soul & when you find me there you'll search no more. Don't tell me it's not worth tryin' for. You can't tell me it's not worth dyin' for. You know it's true.  ▬ Everything I do - I do it for you

Shana Davis
Shana Davis

Aventures vécues : 5764

Carte d'identité
Ma santé:
Situation Actuelle:
MessageSujet: Re: The Juke Box The Juke Box  - Page 13 Empty24th Juin 2019, 20:37

Look into my eyes - you will see, what you mean to me. Search your heart - search your soul & when you find me there you'll search no more. Don't tell me it's not worth tryin' for. You can't tell me it's not worth dyin' for. You know it's true.  ▬ Everything I do - I do it for you

Lily Morgan
Lily Morgan

Aventures vécues : 2053

Carte d'identité
Ma santé:
Situation Actuelle:
MessageSujet: Re: The Juke Box The Juke Box  - Page 13 Empty25th Juin 2019, 00:11

⊹ i see trees of green, red roses too. i see them bloom for me and you & i think to myself what a wonderful world. i see skies of blue and clouds of white. the bright blessed day, the dark sacred night & i think to myself what a wonderful world.

Ingrid Wilkins
Ingrid Wilkins

Aventures vécues : 5517

Carte d'identité
Ma santé:
Situation Actuelle:
MessageSujet: Re: The Juke Box The Juke Box  - Page 13 Empty25th Juin 2019, 12:44

With every day it get's better
On ne peut jamais prévoir. Ni comment les choses vont se dérouler, ni pourquoi des trucs tout simples prennent soudain des proportions démentes.

Amanda Rollins
Amanda Rollins

Carte d'identité
Ma santé:
Situation Actuelle:
MessageSujet: Re: The Juke Box The Juke Box  - Page 13 Empty25th Juin 2019, 17:27

Amanda Rollins
Amanda Rollins

Carte d'identité
Ma santé:
Situation Actuelle:
MessageSujet: Re: The Juke Box The Juke Box  - Page 13 Empty25th Juin 2019, 21:05

Casey Hawkins
Casey Hawkins

Aventures vécues : 4759

Carte d'identité
Ma santé:
Situation Actuelle:
MessageSujet: Re: The Juke Box The Juke Box  - Page 13 Empty26th Juin 2019, 16:03

All I needed was the love you gave.
Looking from a window above, it's like a story of love. Can you hear me. Came back only yesterday. I'm moving further away. Want you near me. All I needed was the love you gave. All I needed for another day & all I ever knew. Only you

Victoria Ackermann
Victoria Ackermann

Aventures vécues : 8254

Carte d'identité
Ma santé:
Situation Actuelle:
MessageSujet: Re: The Juke Box The Juke Box  - Page 13 Empty26th Juin 2019, 20:06

I have kisse honey lips, felt the healing finger tips. It burn like a fire, this burning desire. I have spoke with tongueof angels. I have held the hand of the devil. It was warm in the night. I was cold as a stone.

Ashley Taylor
Ashley Taylor

Aventures vécues : 4245

Carte d'identité
Ma santé:
Situation Actuelle:
MessageSujet: Re: The Juke Box The Juke Box  - Page 13 Empty26th Juin 2019, 22:03

I have a dream, a song to sing. To help me cope with anything if you see the wonder of a fairy tale. You can take the future even if you fail. I believe in angels something good in everything I see ▬ I believe in angels. When I know the time is right for me. I'll cross the stream, I have a dream

Alexandra Reagan
Alexandra Reagan

Aventures vécues : 20594

Carte d'identité
Ma santé:
Situation Actuelle:
MessageSujet: Re: The Juke Box The Juke Box  - Page 13 Empty26th Juin 2019, 22:42

Nothing's Gonna Change My Love For You

Rebecca Sheridan
Rebecca Sheridan

Aventures vécues : 3174

Carte d'identité
Ma santé:
Situation Actuelle:
MessageSujet: Re: The Juke Box The Juke Box  - Page 13 Empty27th Juin 2019, 17:47

Cause we are living in a material world & I am a material girl. You know that we are living in a material world & I am a material girl. Make my rainy day Cause they are living in a material world & I am a material girl

Rebecca Sheridan
Rebecca Sheridan

Aventures vécues : 3174

Carte d'identité
Ma santé:
Situation Actuelle:
MessageSujet: Re: The Juke Box The Juke Box  - Page 13 Empty27th Juin 2019, 17:54

Cause we are living in a material world & I am a material girl. You know that we are living in a material world & I am a material girl. Make my rainy day Cause they are living in a material world & I am a material girl

Casey Hawkins
Casey Hawkins

Carte d'identité
Ma santé:
Situation Actuelle:
MessageSujet: Re: The Juke Box The Juke Box  - Page 13 Empty27th Juin 2019, 22:18

Looking from a window above, it's like a story of love. Can you hear me. Came back only yesterday. I'm moving further away. Want you near me. All I needed was the love you gave. All I needed for another day & all I ever knew. Only you

Casey Hawkins
Casey Hawkins

Carte d'identité
Ma santé:
Situation Actuelle:
MessageSujet: Re: The Juke Box The Juke Box  - Page 13 Empty27th Juin 2019, 22:30

Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: The Juke Box The Juke Box  - Page 13 Empty

The Juke Box

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut
Page 13 sur 40Aller à la page : Précédent  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Suivant