Partagez

The Juke Box

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas
Aller à la page : Précédent  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuteurMessage
Anonymous
Invité

The Juke Box  - Page 40 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: The Juke Box The Juke Box  - Page 40 Empty14th Janvier 2021, 21:03

Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Anonymous
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: The Juke Box The Juke Box  - Page 40 Empty14th Janvier 2021, 21:06

Anonymous
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: The Juke Box The Juke Box  - Page 40 Empty14th Janvier 2021, 23:12

Nikki Monroe
Nikki Monroe

Aventures vécues : 7920

Carte d'identité
Ma santé:
The Juke Box  - Page 40 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Juke Box  - Page 40 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Situation Actuelle:
Mes amis, mes amours, mes emmerdes:
MessageSujet: Re: The Juke Box The Juke Box  - Page 40 Empty15th Janvier 2021, 19:48

Diamonds Are a Girl's Best Friend
The French are glad to die for love. They delight in fighting duels but I prefer a man who lives and gives expensive jewels. A kiss on the hand may be quite continental, but diamonds are a girl's best friend.

Brooke Becker
Brooke Becker

Aventures vécues : 882

Carte d'identité
Ma santé:
The Juke Box  - Page 40 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Juke Box  - Page 40 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Situation Actuelle:
MessageSujet: Re: The Juke Box The Juke Box  - Page 40 Empty16th Janvier 2021, 20:33

⊹ You see this moment between the sleep and the awakening, this moment when we remember having dreamed? It's there that I shall always love you, it's there that I shall wait for you.

Brooke Becker
Brooke Becker

Carte d'identité
Ma santé:
Situation Actuelle:
MessageSujet: Re: The Juke Box The Juke Box  - Page 40 Empty16th Janvier 2021, 20:36

⊹ You see this moment between the sleep and the awakening, this moment when we remember having dreamed? It's there that I shall always love you, it's there that I shall wait for you.

Brooke Becker
Brooke Becker

Carte d'identité
Ma santé:
Situation Actuelle:
MessageSujet: Re: The Juke Box The Juke Box  - Page 40 Empty16th Janvier 2021, 22:19

Casey Hawkins
Casey Hawkins

Aventures vécues : 4773

Carte d'identité
Ma santé:
Situation Actuelle:
MessageSujet: Re: The Juke Box The Juke Box  - Page 40 Empty17th Janvier 2021, 01:03

All I needed was the love you gave.
Looking from a window above, it's like a story of love. Can you hear me. Came back only yesterday. I'm moving further away. Want you near me. All I needed was the love you gave. All I needed for another day & all I ever knew. Only you

Casey Hawkins
Casey Hawkins

Carte d'identité
Ma santé:
Situation Actuelle:
MessageSujet: Re: The Juke Box The Juke Box  - Page 40 Empty17th Janvier 2021, 01:07

Looking from a window above, it's like a story of love. Can you hear me. Came back only yesterday. I'm moving further away. Want you near me. All I needed was the love you gave. All I needed for another day & all I ever knew. Only you

Elena James
Elena James

Aventures vécues : 7487

Carte d'identité
Ma santé:
Situation Actuelle:
MessageSujet: Re: The Juke Box The Juke Box  - Page 40 Empty18th Janvier 2021, 16:47

⊹ Je n'ai pas prévu de t'avoir dans ma vie, mais je sais que nous étions destinés à être ensemble et je ne pourrais plus vivre sans toi

Anonymous
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: The Juke Box The Juke Box  - Page 40 Empty18th Janvier 2021, 23:16

Anonymous
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: The Juke Box The Juke Box  - Page 40 Empty18th Janvier 2021, 23:18

Olivia Rockwell
Olivia Rockwell

Aventures vécues : 3433

Carte d'identité
Ma santé:
Situation Actuelle:
MessageSujet: Re: The Juke Box The Juke Box  - Page 40 Empty19th Janvier 2021, 20:22

I have a dream, a song to sing. To help me cope with anything if you see the wonder of a fairy tale. You can take the future even if you fail. I believe in angels something good in everything I see ▬ I believe in angels. When I know the time is right for me. I'll cross the stream, I have a dream

Casey Hawkins
Casey Hawkins

Carte d'identité
Ma santé:
Situation Actuelle:
MessageSujet: Re: The Juke Box The Juke Box  - Page 40 Empty21st Janvier 2021, 22:11

Casey Hawkins
Casey Hawkins

Carte d'identité
Ma santé:
Situation Actuelle:
MessageSujet: Re: The Juke Box The Juke Box  - Page 40 Empty21st Janvier 2021, 22:12

Casey Hawkins
Casey Hawkins

Carte d'identité
Ma santé:
Situation Actuelle:
MessageSujet: Re: The Juke Box The Juke Box  - Page 40 Empty21st Janvier 2021, 22:14

Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: The Juke Box The Juke Box  - Page 40 Empty

The Juke Box

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut
Page 40 sur 40Aller à la page : Précédent  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40