Mahalo Ohana Hawaï

-40%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
-40% sur le Pack Gaming Mario PDP Manette filaire + Casque filaire ...
29.99 € 49.99 €
Voir le deal

Partagez

The Juke Box

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas
Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Suivant
AuteurMessage
Ashley Taylor
Ashley Taylor

Aventures vécues : 4255

Carte d'identité
Ma santé:
The Juke Box  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Juke Box  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Situation Actuelle:
Mes amis, mes amours, mes emmerdes:
The Juke Box  - Page 3 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: The Juke Box The Juke Box  - Page 3 Empty8th Février 2021, 20:12

I have a dream, a song to sing. To help me cope with anything if you see the wonder of a fairy tale. You can take the future even if you fail. I believe in angels something good in everything I see ▬ I believe in angels. When I know the time is right for me. I'll cross the stream, I have a dream

Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Brooke Becker
Brooke Becker

Aventures vécues : 885

Carte d'identité
Ma santé:
The Juke Box  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Juke Box  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Situation Actuelle:
MessageSujet: Re: The Juke Box The Juke Box  - Page 3 Empty16th Février 2021, 21:03

⊹ You see this moment between the sleep and the awakening, this moment when we remember having dreamed? It's there that I shall always love you, it's there that I shall wait for you.

Brooke Becker
Brooke Becker

Aventures vécues : 885

Carte d'identité
Ma santé:
Situation Actuelle:
MessageSujet: Re: The Juke Box The Juke Box  - Page 3 Empty16th Février 2021, 22:03

⊹ You see this moment between the sleep and the awakening, this moment when we remember having dreamed? It's there that I shall always love you, it's there that I shall wait for you.

Hailey Brennan
Hailey Brennan

Aventures vécues : 5592

Carte d'identité
Ma santé:
Situation Actuelle:
MessageSujet: Re: The Juke Box The Juke Box  - Page 3 Empty18th Février 2021, 23:15

If I can dream it. I can do it

Hailey Brennan
Hailey Brennan

Carte d'identité
Ma santé:
Situation Actuelle:
MessageSujet: Re: The Juke Box The Juke Box  - Page 3 Empty18th Février 2021, 23:16

Hailey Brennan
Hailey Brennan

Carte d'identité
Ma santé:
Situation Actuelle:
MessageSujet: Re: The Juke Box The Juke Box  - Page 3 Empty18th Février 2021, 23:18

Kelly Jensen
Kelly Jensen

Aventures vécues : 3164

Carte d'identité
Ma santé:
Situation Actuelle:
MessageSujet: Re: The Juke Box The Juke Box  - Page 3 Empty19th Février 2021, 22:37

Only God Can Judge Me
You must be truly desperate to come to me for help. What makes you think you can trust me?

Kelly Jensen
Kelly Jensen

Carte d'identité
Ma santé:
Situation Actuelle:
MessageSujet: Re: The Juke Box The Juke Box  - Page 3 Empty19th Février 2021, 22:41

Only God Can Judge Me
You must be truly desperate to come to me for help. What makes you think you can trust me?

Kelly Jensen
Kelly Jensen

Carte d'identité
Ma santé:
Situation Actuelle:
MessageSujet: Re: The Juke Box The Juke Box  - Page 3 Empty19th Février 2021, 23:00

Only God Can Judge Me

Séréna Allen
Séréna Allen

Aventures vécues : 2238

Carte d'identité
Ma santé:
Situation Actuelle:
MessageSujet: Re: The Juke Box The Juke Box  - Page 3 Empty21st Février 2021, 12:11

Amanda Rollins
Amanda Rollins

Aventures vécues : 4358

Carte d'identité
Ma santé:
Situation Actuelle:
MessageSujet: Re: The Juke Box The Juke Box  - Page 3 Empty24th Février 2021, 23:11

Kelly Jensen
Kelly Jensen

Carte d'identité
Ma santé:
Situation Actuelle:
MessageSujet: Re: The Juke Box The Juke Box  - Page 3 Empty27th Février 2021, 14:16

Only God Can Judge Me

Olivia Rockwell
Olivia Rockwell

Aventures vécues : 3433

Carte d'identité
Ma santé:
Situation Actuelle:
MessageSujet: Re: The Juke Box The Juke Box  - Page 3 Empty28th Février 2021, 19:28

I have a dream, a song to sing. To help me cope with anything if you see the wonder of a fairy tale. You can take the future even if you fail. I believe in angels something good in everything I see ▬ I believe in angels. When I know the time is right for me. I'll cross the stream, I have a dream

Olivia Rockwell
Olivia Rockwell

Carte d'identité
Ma santé:
Situation Actuelle:
MessageSujet: Re: The Juke Box The Juke Box  - Page 3 Empty28th Février 2021, 19:31

Olivia Rockwell
Olivia Rockwell

Carte d'identité
Ma santé:
Situation Actuelle:
MessageSujet: Re: The Juke Box The Juke Box  - Page 3 Empty28th Février 2021, 19:41

Olivia Rockwell
Olivia Rockwell

Carte d'identité
Ma santé:
Situation Actuelle:
MessageSujet: Re: The Juke Box The Juke Box  - Page 3 Empty28th Février 2021, 19:57

Olivia Rockwell
Olivia Rockwell

Carte d'identité
Ma santé:
Situation Actuelle:
MessageSujet: Re: The Juke Box The Juke Box  - Page 3 Empty28th Février 2021, 19:58

Olivia Rockwell
Olivia Rockwell

Carte d'identité
Ma santé:
Situation Actuelle:
MessageSujet: Re: The Juke Box The Juke Box  - Page 3 Empty28th Février 2021, 20:00

Marilyn Wayne
Marilyn Wayne

Aventures vécues : 1897

Carte d'identité
Ma santé:
Situation Actuelle:
MessageSujet: Re: The Juke Box The Juke Box  - Page 3 Empty5th Mars 2021, 13:08

❝ wild beasts wearing human skins❞ you were not born of stardust, darling, stardust was born from you, it’s why the stars feel your sorrow and aching heart, they are the fragments of your lost soul, scattered across an endless galaxy, but don’t be afraid, darling, maybe life has broken you, but it can never destroy you.

Hailey Brennan
Hailey Brennan

Carte d'identité
Ma santé:
Situation Actuelle:
MessageSujet: Re: The Juke Box The Juke Box  - Page 3 Empty5th Mars 2021, 19:35

Hailey Brennan
Hailey Brennan

Carte d'identité
Ma santé:
Situation Actuelle:
MessageSujet: Re: The Juke Box The Juke Box  - Page 3 Empty5th Mars 2021, 19:44

Hailey Brennan
Hailey Brennan

Carte d'identité
Ma santé:
Situation Actuelle:
MessageSujet: Re: The Juke Box The Juke Box  - Page 3 Empty5th Mars 2021, 20:57

Tracy Sullivan
Tracy Sullivan

Aventures vécues : 2343

Carte d'identité
Ma santé:
Situation Actuelle:
MessageSujet: Re: The Juke Box The Juke Box  - Page 3 Empty11th Mars 2021, 14:22

Regarde la, elle à trop souffert. Tu sais, elle te repousse, c'est parce qu'on lui à trop souvent réduit le cœur en miettes. On ne lui à pas assez dit qu'elle était quelqu'un de bien. Sous toutes ses apparences, qu'elle montre, elle est trop fragile. Bon sang ce qu'elle peut manquer de confiance en elle

Elsa Ryan
Elsa Ryan

Aventures vécues : 6807

Carte d'identité
Ma santé:
Situation Actuelle:
MessageSujet: Re: The Juke Box The Juke Box  - Page 3 Empty11th Mars 2021, 22:28

⊹ Si regarder en arrière te fait souffrir et si regarder en avant te fait peur alors regarde à côté, je serais toujours là pour toi

Victoria Ackermann
Victoria Ackermann

Aventures vécues : 8271

Carte d'identité
Ma santé:
Situation Actuelle:
MessageSujet: Re: The Juke Box The Juke Box  - Page 3 Empty16th Mars 2021, 12:25

I have kisse honey lips, felt the healing finger tips. It burn like a fire, this burning desire. I have spoke with tongueof angels. I have held the hand of the devil. It was warm in the night. I was cold as a stone.

Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: The Juke Box The Juke Box  - Page 3 Empty

The Juke Box

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut
Page 3 sur 40Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Suivant