Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas
Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 26  Suivant
AuteurMessage
Brooke Becker
Brooke Becker

Aventures vécues : 885

Carte d'identité
Ma santé:
The Juke Box  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Juke Box  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Situation Actuelle:
Mes amis, mes amours, mes emmerdes:
The Juke Box  - Page 3 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: The Juke Box The Juke Box  - Page 3 Empty5th Avril 2022, 21:37

⊹ You see this moment between the sleep and the awakening, this moment when we remember having dreamed? It's there that I shall always love you, it's there that I shall wait for you.

Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Anonymous
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: The Juke Box The Juke Box  - Page 3 Empty6th Avril 2022, 18:30

Séréna Allen
Séréna Allen

Aventures vécues : 2238

Carte d'identité
Ma santé:
The Juke Box  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Juke Box  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Situation Actuelle:
MessageSujet: Re: The Juke Box The Juke Box  - Page 3 Empty8th Avril 2022, 18:31

Séréna Allen
Séréna Allen

Carte d'identité
Ma santé:
Situation Actuelle:
MessageSujet: Re: The Juke Box The Juke Box  - Page 3 Empty8th Avril 2022, 21:39

Ashley Taylor
Ashley Taylor

Aventures vécues : 4255

Carte d'identité
Ma santé:
Situation Actuelle:
MessageSujet: Re: The Juke Box The Juke Box  - Page 3 Empty9th Avril 2022, 19:16

I have a dream, a song to sing. To help me cope with anything if you see the wonder of a fairy tale. You can take the future even if you fail. I believe in angels something good in everything I see ▬ I believe in angels. When I know the time is right for me. I'll cross the stream, I have a dream

Ashley Taylor
Ashley Taylor

Carte d'identité
Ma santé:
Situation Actuelle:
MessageSujet: Re: The Juke Box The Juke Box  - Page 3 Empty9th Avril 2022, 19:32

I have a dream, a song to sing. To help me cope with anything if you see the wonder of a fairy tale. You can take the future even if you fail. I believe in angels something good in everything I see ▬ I believe in angels. When I know the time is right for me. I'll cross the stream, I have a dream

Ashley Taylor
Ashley Taylor

Carte d'identité
Ma santé:
Situation Actuelle:
MessageSujet: Re: The Juke Box The Juke Box  - Page 3 Empty9th Avril 2022, 19:34

Ashley Taylor
Ashley Taylor

Carte d'identité
Ma santé:
Situation Actuelle:
MessageSujet: Re: The Juke Box The Juke Box  - Page 3 Empty9th Avril 2022, 19:37

Ashley Taylor
Ashley Taylor

Carte d'identité
Ma santé:
Situation Actuelle:
MessageSujet: Re: The Juke Box The Juke Box  - Page 3 Empty9th Avril 2022, 19:46

Ashley Taylor
Ashley Taylor

Carte d'identité
Ma santé:
Situation Actuelle:
MessageSujet: Re: The Juke Box The Juke Box  - Page 3 Empty9th Avril 2022, 19:57

Ashley Taylor
Ashley Taylor

Carte d'identité
Ma santé:
Situation Actuelle:
MessageSujet: Re: The Juke Box The Juke Box  - Page 3 Empty9th Avril 2022, 20:00

Ashley Taylor
Ashley Taylor

Carte d'identité
Ma santé:
Situation Actuelle:
MessageSujet: Re: The Juke Box The Juke Box  - Page 3 Empty9th Avril 2022, 20:00

Ashley Taylor
Ashley Taylor

Carte d'identité
Ma santé:
Situation Actuelle:
MessageSujet: Re: The Juke Box The Juke Box  - Page 3 Empty9th Avril 2022, 20:01

Ashley Taylor
Ashley Taylor

Carte d'identité
Ma santé:
Situation Actuelle:
MessageSujet: Re: The Juke Box The Juke Box  - Page 3 Empty9th Avril 2022, 20:01

Ashley Taylor
Ashley Taylor

Carte d'identité
Ma santé:
Situation Actuelle:
MessageSujet: Re: The Juke Box The Juke Box  - Page 3 Empty9th Avril 2022, 20:02

Ashley Taylor
Ashley Taylor

Carte d'identité
Ma santé:
Situation Actuelle:
MessageSujet: Re: The Juke Box The Juke Box  - Page 3 Empty9th Avril 2022, 20:53

Shana Davis
Shana Davis

Aventures vécues : 5786

Carte d'identité
Ma santé:
Situation Actuelle:
MessageSujet: Re: The Juke Box The Juke Box  - Page 3 Empty10th Avril 2022, 20:46

Look into my eyes - you will see, what you mean to me. Search your heart - search your soul & when you find me there you'll search no more. Don't tell me it's not worth tryin' for. You can't tell me it's not worth dyin' for. You know it's true.  ▬ Everything I do - I do it for you

Daïana Sloane
Daïana Sloane

Aventures vécues : 839

Carte d'identité
Ma santé:
Situation Actuelle:
MessageSujet: Re: The Juke Box The Juke Box  - Page 3 Empty10th Avril 2022, 22:38

☽☽ I’m not doing this because I want to beat someone, because I hate someone, or because I want to blame someone. It’s not even because it works because it hardly ever does. I do what I do because it’s right! And above all, it’s kind! It’s just that… Just kind

Hailey Brennan
Hailey Brennan

Aventures vécues : 5592

Carte d'identité
Ma santé:
Situation Actuelle:
MessageSujet: Re: The Juke Box The Juke Box  - Page 3 Empty11th Avril 2022, 20:48

If I can dream it. I can do it

Loréna Halstead
Loréna Halstead

Aventures vécues : 4782

Carte d'identité
Ma santé:
The Juke Box  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue25/100The Juke Box  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)
Situation Actuelle:
MessageSujet: Re: The Juke Box The Juke Box  - Page 3 Empty13th Avril 2022, 18:43

⊹ You see this moment between the sleep and the awakening, this moment when we remember having dreamed? It's there that I shall always love you, it's there that I shall wait for you.

Séréna Allen
Séréna Allen

Carte d'identité
Ma santé:
Situation Actuelle:
MessageSujet: Re: The Juke Box The Juke Box  - Page 3 Empty15th Avril 2022, 11:56

Séréna Allen
Séréna Allen

Carte d'identité
Ma santé:
Situation Actuelle:
MessageSujet: Re: The Juke Box The Juke Box  - Page 3 Empty15th Avril 2022, 12:24

Daïana Sloane
Daïana Sloane

Carte d'identité
Ma santé:
Situation Actuelle:
MessageSujet: Re: The Juke Box The Juke Box  - Page 3 Empty16th Avril 2022, 20:11

☽☽ I’m not doing this because I want to beat someone, because I hate someone, or because I want to blame someone. It’s not even because it works because it hardly ever does. I do what I do because it’s right! And above all, it’s kind! It’s just that… Just kind

Daïana Sloane
Daïana Sloane

Carte d'identité
Ma santé:
Situation Actuelle:
MessageSujet: Re: The Juke Box The Juke Box  - Page 3 Empty16th Avril 2022, 20:17

Daïana Sloane
Daïana Sloane

Carte d'identité
Ma santé:
Situation Actuelle:
MessageSujet: Re: The Juke Box The Juke Box  - Page 3 Empty16th Avril 2022, 20:20

Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: The Juke Box The Juke Box  - Page 3 Empty

The Juke Box

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut
Page 3 sur 26Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 26  Suivant